Did you find this post helpful?
Tips for safe 4th of july firework activity
I was reading the Fireworks safety.org and I thought I would share some of their tips with you.
1) Parents watch the children and supervise the teenagers. Young children should not be allowed to handle fireworks. Keep all you firework activity outside.
2) Parents read your labels. Always read your caution on the labels. Have water close by if needed. Wear safety glasses when lighting fireworks.
3) Know your law in the state you are in. If they are illegal do not use them.
4) Alcohol and fireworks do not mix.
5) Never relight duds. Soak all used duds and used fireworks in water before putting into a trash can.
6) Avoid homemade or illegal explosives. You could be killed.
7) Report any illegal explosives like M80's or quarter sticks to your fire or police department.
06-29-2012 06:08 AM